Motatapu Turtleneck Sweater
Hand wash with care in cold water using mild wool detergent, lightly squeeze, and cold water rinse.
Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Dry cleanable.
Free shipping within New Zealand, excluding furniture and other large items.
Shipping is available worldwide for all products, charged on checkout.
We endeavor to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days.
Once your order has been dispatched, approximate delivery times are as follows:
- New Zealand orders: 1-2 working days
- Australia: 2-3 working days
- Rest of World: 6-14 working days
We accept the following payment methods:
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners.
Free returns (except for personalised products, face masks and sale items) within 30 days after the products are received. Read more here.
The Motatapu Turtleneck Sweater is a blend of fine Merino wool, Possum down & silk. This incredible trio of natural fibres is warm and durable, while also creating a luxurious, stylish and timeless wardrobe essential. The jumper features a warm and comfortable turtleneck, and a split ribbed hem to give a flattering and relaxed fit to this classic and elegant style. Pair with a Women's Lambskin Leather Jacket for a timeless look all year round.
- Turtle neck style machine knitted jumper
- Regular fit with split hem design
- 65% Merino wool, 25% Possum down & 10% Silk
- Handcrafted in Invercargill, New Zealand
- Free Returns & Exchanges - click here to see conditions