This is the privacy notice of BONZ Group NZ Ltd In this document, “we” or “us” refer to BONZ Group NZ Ltd.
We are company number 569776 registered in New Zealand.
Our registered office is at 8-10 The Mall, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand.
This is a notice to tell you our policy about all information that we record about you. It covers both information that could identify you and information that could not.
We recognise the importance to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our website are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. It complies with New Zealand law. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our website or because you give it to us in some other way, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. BUSINESS AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
This includes basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details and also includes all information given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as information you give us in your capacity as our client. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you to reciprocate this policy.
This information is used:
- 1.1. to provide you with the services which you request;
- 1.2. for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- 1.3. for marketing our services and products;
- 1.4. the information that does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
We keep the information, which forms part of our business record for a minimum of seven years. That is because we may need it in some way to support a claim or defence in court. That is also the period within which our tax collecting authorities may demand to know it.
2. YOUR DOMAIN NAME AND E-MAIL ADDRESS
This information is recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. We shall not under any circumstances, divulge your e-mail address to any person who is not an employee or contractor of ours and who does not need to know, either generally or specifically. This information is used:
- 2.1. to correspond with you or deal with you as you expect;
- 2.2. in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- 2.3. to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- 2.4. to tell you about other of our services or services of sister web sites.
3. INFORMATION YOU POST ON OUR WEBSITE
Information you send to us by posting to a forum or blog or in your advertisement is stored on our servers. We do not specifically use that information except to allow it to be read, but you will see in our terms and conditions that we reserve a right to use it in any way we decide.
4. WEBSITE USAGE INFORMATION
5. FINANCIAL INFORMATION RELATING TO YOUR CREDIT CARDS
This information is never taken by us either through our website or otherwise. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of SmartPay and Union Pay. That page may be dressed in our “livery”, but it is not controlled by us. Our staff and contractors never have access to it.
6. NOTE ON PADLOCK SYMBOLS AND OTHER TRUST MARKS
Many companies offer certification and an icon or other small graphic to prove to site visitors that the site is safe. Some certify to a high level of safety. Others are more concerned to take our money than to provide a useful service. We do not handle information about your credit card so do not subscribe to any such service.
7. CREDIT REFERENCE
To assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
8. INFORMATION WE OBTAIN FROM THIRD PARTIES
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we do receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information, from software services such as Google Analytics and others. No such information is identifiable to you.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser when you visit any website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser) or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
- 9.2. to allow essential parts of our website to operate for you.
- 9.3. to operate our content management system.
- 9.4. to operate the online notification form - the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our website and deleted when you close your browser.
- 9.5. to enhance security on our contact form. It is set for use only through the contact form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- 9.6. to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
- 9.7. to record that a user has viewed a webcast. It collects information in an anonymous form. This cookie expires when you close your browser.
- 9.8. to record your activity during a webcast. An example is as to whether you have asked a question or provided an opinion by ticking a box. This information is retained so that we can serve your information to you when you return to the site. This cookie will record an anonymous ID for each user, but it will not use the information for any other purpose. This cookie will last for up to 3 months when it will delete automatically.
- 9.9. to store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time. This cookie will last for up to 90 days.
10. SENDING A MESSAGE TO OUR SUPPORT SYSTEM
When you send a message, we collect the data you have given to us in that message in order to obtain confirmation that you are entitled to receive the information and to provide you with the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business/organisation. We do not keep any personally identifiable information associated with your messages, such as your name or email address.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and, if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
12. AFFILIATE INFORMATION
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or a customer or client of ours. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect any affiliate to agree to reciprocate this policy. As an exception to this, we have the right to disclose your first name and URL of your affiliate connection to other affiliates and to any other person or organisation, on and off-site.
13. USE OF SITE BY CHILDREN
We do not market to children, nor do we sell products or services for purchase by children. We do sell products and services for end use by children, but for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our site only with consent from a parent or guardian.
14. DISCLOSURE TO GOVERNMENT AND THEIR AGENCIES
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
15. COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with the law of every jurisdiction in which we aim to do business. If you think it fails to satisfy the law of your country, we should like to hear from you, but ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
16. REVIEW OR UPDATE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
17. REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us through the contact page on the website. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
18. DATA MAY BE “PROCESSED” OUTSIDE NEW ZEALAND
Our websites are hosted in New Zealand. We also use outsourced services in countries outside New Zealand from time to time in other aspects of our business. Accordingly, data obtained within New Zealand may be “processed” outside New Zealand and data obtained in any other country may be processed within or outside that country.