Merino Face mask with 10 PM 2.5 Filters
Large size is for teenagers and adults. Small size is for children under 10 years.
If you are using mobile, please double-tap colour to properly select
- New Zealand Merino
- Seamless (knitted on a 3D machine)
- Cotton inner layer with merino outer layer
- Comfortable and breathable
- Great with glasses (merino absorbs expelled moisture)
- Metal nose bridge to stop air coming in from the top of the mask
- Pocket for PM 2.5 Charcoal filter between cotton and merino
- Machine washable for 100+ cycles
By combining our premium merino yarns natural antibacterial/antimicrobial properties with the PM 2.5 Charcoal Filter, you have a functional and efficient face covering that will last a lifetime. Our Merino Facemask will protect you from pollutants and keep you warm while exercising, commuting, shopping and travelling. You will be able to repel bacteria and breathe purified air in the most polluted environments.
Remove any filter you insert in the mask. Hand wash in warm water or machine wash in a mesh bag. For better results, dry flat, and steam with an iron on low heat to sterilise. Filters should be replaced after each use, and used filters should be safely discarded or incinerated.
Please note: This is NOT an N95 grade surgical mask and is NOT designed for a medical situation. We cannot guarantee wearing this mask will eliminate the risk of infection or contraction of a disease.